1. The Woo-Woo: How I Survived Ice Hockey, Drug Raids, Demons, and My Loopy Chinese language Household — Lindsay M. Wong (Arsenal Pulp Press).
2. George Garrett: Intrepid Reporter — George Garrett (Harbour Publishing).
three. Chop Suey Nation: The Legion Cafe and Different Tales from Canada’s Chinese language Eating places — Ann Hui (Douglas & McIntyre).
four. The Secret Knowledge of Nature: Bushes, Animals, and the Extraordinary Steadiness of All Dwelling Issues: Tales from Science and Statement — Peter Wohlleben, translated by Jane Billinghurst (Greystone Books).
5. 21 Issues You Might Not Know Concerning the Indian Act — Bob Joseph (Web page Two Methods).
6. One Eagle Hovering — Roy Henry Vickers and Robert Budd (Harbour Publishing).
7. 105 Hikes In and Round Southwestern British Columbia — Stephen Hui (Greystone Books).
eight. Homicide by Milkshake: An Astonishing True Story of Adultery, Arsenic, and a Charismatic Killer — Eve Lazarus (Arsenal Pulp Press).
9. The Entire-Physique Microbiome: How one can Harness Microbes, Inside and Out , for Lifelong Well being — B. Brett Finlay & Jessica M. Finlay (Douglas & McIntyre).
10. Yard Bounty: The Full Information to 12 months-Spherical Natural Gardening within the Pacific Northwest — Linda Gilkeson (New Society Publishers).
11. The Magic Boat — Equipment Pearson & Katherine Farris, illus. by Gabrielle Grimard (Orca E book Publishers).
12. West Coast ABCs — Jocey Asnong (Rocky Mountain Books).
13. E.J. Hughes Paints Vancouver Island — Robert Amos (TouchWood Editions).
14. Buffy Saint-Marie: The Approved Biography — Andrea Warner (Greystone Books).
15. The Hidden Lifetime of Bushes — Peter Wohlleben (Greystone Books).
— Compiled by the Affiliation of E book Publishers of B.C.
CLICK HERE to report a typo.
Is there extra to this story? We’d like to listen to from you about this or another tales you suppose we must always learn about. E-mail email@example.com